Training Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Where are your classes offered and when? What do they cost?
Click here for available courses and pricing.
- Are there class descriptions available?
Yes, they can be found under each class on the Schedule page.
- How do I register for a class?
We encourage you to register for classes online.
Reservations can also be taken over the phone at 800-3-LANCET (800-352-6238)
- Can you recommend a hotel in Boston?
Hotel accommodations can be found on our Website here. For a map, visit MapQuest™ here. Looking for something to do when you are in Boston? Visit City Search to get the latest information on Boston.
- Should I rent a car while attending a class in Boston or are there better ways to get around?
Due to the confusing nature of Boston’s roads, we advise against renting a car. Boston has an outstanding public transportation system and there are plenty of taxis to take you where you need to go if you are not interested in taking the T.
- What is the preferred payment method for training classes?
In order to ensure your place in the class(es) we require payment via credit card or purchase order. Accepted credit cards are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. If paying by purchase order, please fax a copy to (617) 542-4343, along with your printed order. All course fees must be received before the training course has begun.
- If paying by credit card, when will my card be charged?
As soon as we received your registration, a sales representative will contact you to get your credit card or purchase order information. Where applicable, your credit card will be processed within 1-2 days.
- Will I receive a confirmation that I am enrolled in the course?
As soon as we receive your registration, you will receive an automated email confirming that you are enrolled.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to the course?
If possible, bring a laptop with a copy of your application. (Note: It need not contain confidential Patient Medical Information) Depending on which courses your are taking, the instructor can then spend some time with you applying the lessons you have learned to your actual data. If bringing your application is not possible, bring a list of questions and things that you would like to learn.
- Do I need to purchase any training materials?
No. Everything you need is included and will be handed out in class.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Course fees are fully refundable if cancellation notification is provided 30 business days in advance of course dates; 50% will be refunded for notification of at least ten business days. Cancellation requests received for less than 10 business days in advance of the starting course date will be invoiced for the full course cost.
In the event that you cannot attend a confirmed class and need to transfer to a later date, it is appreciated that you give the same advance notice as contained in the terms of our cancellation policy above. As a courtesy, one transfer request will be provided per individual. A replacement course date must be selected within 6 months of the original course date. Second transfer requests will be denied. With notice, Lancet Technology, Inc. reserves the right to cancel courses within ten business days of the session start date. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive full refund of course fees.
- Can training classes be conducted at my facility?
Our instructors are available to travel to your site. Pricing varies depending on location and the number of days onsite. Contact us for additional information or call us at 800-3-LANCET (352-6238)
- How are internet courses conducted?
Internet courses are conducted using WebEx. Under normal circumstances, WebEx will install a small ActiveX program on your computer when the training class begins. However, to avoid any delays and reduced class time, we request that you download and install the WebEx client beforehand. Should you encounter any problems or have any questions regarding this, please contact WebEx directly.
- Have a question not answered here?
Click here to contact a Lancet representative.