The Most Powerful and Flexible Trauma Registry
No matter what your institution’s size…whether you are a small Level III trauma facility or a large government agency, Trauma One 4.2 is the Trauma Registry Solution that has the power and flexibility that you need to easily collect and analyze your trauma related data.
- Fast and easy implementation
- Free data conversion from existing system
- Support for level I, II, III and IV trauma center requirements
- Suitable for single facility, county-wide or state-wide implementation
- Easily submit data to NTDB and any other mandated registries
- Automated ICD-9-CM coding, AIS-90 scoring and injury severity scoring
- An exhaustive list of included standard reports
- Real-time CQI audits
- Extensive security controls
- Easily interfaces with existing systems
- Easy to use, customizable data analysis and reporting
- Total customizability. Design screens to look like your existing screens or forms.
- Easily integrated into current workflow processes.
- Supports the latest hardware and technology including WiFi and Tablet PCs
- Securely stores data in either a Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Zero footprint (with optional Access Anywhere component)
- Web based (with optional Access Anywhere component)
Contact us to learn more.